• SailorSlamDunk
    A Real Turtles Fighter
    Comments: 32

    I now notice that there’s a new “Bevanfield” tag for videos. I fear for the future.

    Every facial expression in this looks like a screenshot from a youtube animated DBZ parody. Impressive…?

  • Otaku World Order
    Otaku World Order
    Comments: 7

    I love how sometimes the characters have three fingers and sometimes four. It’s really hard to remember how many fingers humans have.

  • MoonSapphire
    Comments: 13

    This review was uploaded at the best time, with Disney’s live-action version out right now. As for this version, not only does it look boring, but that clock… why…?!?

  • OrangeRider
    Scene Interrupting Comment!
    Comments: 267

    The Beast in this version looks like that one old African American vampire from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.

  • Occam
    A Real Turtles Fighter
    Comments: 31

    I was wondering what this reminded me of, and I just realized: the Philips CD-i Zelda games! For instance, that repeated animation where M. Renard leans forward at the camera looks like it could have come straight out of one of them.

  • likalaruku
    Completely Useless Now
    Comments: 726

    1:25 Oooh…Do I smell a best/worst episodes of Darkwing Duck in our future?

    Hmmm….Guess no one told them that the 17th century is the 1600s & not the 17oos….Or that the human hand has 5 fingers & not 4.

    All this pausing & they couldn’t even get William Shatner.

    Love that Jumpman/Ghostbusters hybrid shirt.

    Ah, so many old meta-baguettes we haven’t croissants in ages. How we’ve missed you.

    This animation is starting to remind me of the shitty cartoon segments of the Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego gameshow.

    11:05 Don’t tell me that’s perspective. I know crab claws when I see em.

    “Bootleg French Zorro.” I was thinking the Hamburgler lost weight.

    So Mrs. Clause worked for the Beast on off-seasons.

    Bounds like Beast literally phoned his lines in.

    Another one of those B&tB where the prince is uglier than the Beast.

  • OrangeRider
    Scene Interrupting Comment!
    Comments: 267

    28:01 Top 10 Most Brutal Anime Deaths

    28:25 I didn’t know that synthpop existed in the 1700’s.

    35:23 What’s with well-animated but still terrible animated films and magical tears?


    Anyways, I’ve just found a mockbuster company that manages to be worse than Dingo Pictures. Dingo Pictures movies might be lazy but at least they weren’t as painful to watch as this but this is still miles better than garbage like The Christmas Tree, Bolivar el Heroe, Dorbees – Making Decisions, G-Saviour, and (of course, the worst movie I’ve ever seen) Rapsittie Street Kids: Believe in Santa.


    • OrangeRider
      Scene Interrupting Comment!
      Comments: 267

      Also, what was the budget for this thing? I guess they wasted 98% of the money to pay the All Star Cast then used the other 2% for the rest of the production jargon.

  • Marvelfan211
    Bat Hero
    Comments: 91

    This must have been a sit. Sorry, Phelous. I thank you for your sacrifice.

  • karignisha
    A Real Turtles Fighter
    Comments: 30

    Some characters/scenese only have 4 fingers just so they can animate them with less. Not even Dingo I think did that.

  • Aotrs Commander
    Aotrs Commander
    Comments: 5

    On behalf of the UK, to all non-uk people, I apolosige.

    As to Bevenfield, I will for once, bypass my own usual profanity filter:

    What the fuck?!

    What the actual FUCK?!

    Christopher Lee?

    Michael Horden?

    Peneolope Keith?

    These people are all good actors! National treasures, even! (And Kelly Bright, while not on the same level, isn’t exactly bad, either (though I remember her from the comedy the Upper Hand, as I don’t Soaps).)

    Aside from Chrispher Lee, obviously, Michael Horden I remember most fondly as Gandalf in the BBC radio production of Lord of the Rings! Yes, you literally have Saruman and Gandalf voicing this this – how do you fuck that up?

    I mean, the surprise is not Christopher Lee is in this – he’s in fracking everything; even as a child, when he showed up as the villain in the Tomorrow People on children’s telly, I was like “unholy fracking crap, CHRISTOPHER LEE?!” Nor really, Micheal Horden, since my first expsoure to him was in the Slipper and the Rose (a live-action adapotion of Cinderella) that my sisters watched to death, but that you can manage to create a legitimately bad performance out of them – even when Christopher Lee, bless his cotton socks, approaches this with the same professionalism he does everything, and actually attempting to give a shit – by fucking up the audio deliberately because you can’t animate?

    I. Do. Not.



    I actually found this was a hard sit, actually, just because of the voice-acting, because I know how badly mangled this was.